Business Data and Web Content Analyst
This position offers a well-qualified individual the opportunity to support the Office of the Vice Provost for Research Innovation and Entrepreneurship (VPRIE) as it develops COEUS (it's research-related database), INTEUM (it's IP-related database) and works closely with similar functions in the Provost's office, the Division of Finance and the Office of Institutional Research in order to provide data and significant information to multiple recipients and users. The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team, exercise a considerable amount of patience and reprioritize on-the-fly. Finally, this position maintains the OSP and Office for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OlE) Intranet webpages.
It is critical that this person be able to forge and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships as well as the comprehensive capacity to learn quickly and efficiently and apply system capabilities to sponsored project operations. This critical position also supports the OSP webpages which must maintain a massive amount of current and ever-changing data.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in information systems
- EXPERIENCE: 3 years at an institution of higher education
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE: Familiarity with Oracle, SQL, Reporting Tools and relational database structure and functions as well as an understanding of XML and the Microsoft Suite
- OTHER: strong, effective and collaborative communication skills
- EDUCATION: Master's Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 5 years at an institution of higher education with 2 years in a sponsored projects office
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE: All elements included in the "Required Qualifications" section as well as understanding of Java, COEUS and KUALI Financial Systems (KFS)
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff and student body and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.