Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager, under the supervision of the CEO and COO, is responsible for the facilitation of the processing of employment and personnel matters related to employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, training and development, safety, recruitment, hiring, and all other HR functions. The Human Resources Manager will also work directly with all management to provide administration, development, and leadership of health center activities to ensure harmony with the mission statement of Inland Behavioral and Health Services, Inc. and attainment of established goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Typical responsibilities and duties for the Human Resources Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements HR programs and policies and maintains current Personnel Policies and Procedures manuals.
- Maintains system of documentation of employee time and attendance.
- Manages employee benefits and communicates with insurance provider regarding applications, modifications, and other employee needs.
- Maintains employee records and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to information management.
- Facilitates disciplinary actions, evaluations, and promotions.
- Manages all steps of the recruitment process from initial advertisements to job offer.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Monitors and facilitates training programs. Identifies training opportunities and works with department managers to enroll staff.
- Maintains knowledge of and compliance with state, federal, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Responds to all communications from outside agencies regarding unemployment, benefits, workers compensation and other labor issues.
- Communicates and displays effective conflict resolution strategies to all personnel.
- Serves as a resource for management in handling employee issues, evaluations, training and other employment matters.
- Provides information and assistance to all staff members in all HR matters.
• Works independently on multiple tasks and completes projects within specified deadlines.
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and the public.
• Researches, compiles, and analyzes complex information and issues.
• Works well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Recommends, develops, implements, and provides advice on personnel policies and procedures.
Experience, Education, and Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- 3 years of HR experience including one in a supervisory position.
- PHR certification required.
- Experience working with a non-profit agency preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer skills to research, draft correspondence, create forms, email and create spreadsheets.
- Organizes and prioritizes work effectively.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing to a diverse audience.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with the workforce.
- Possesses a work ethic that includes professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, and reliability.
- Possesses ability to effectively manage conflict, convey information, and understand complex issues.
Inland Behavioral & Health Services is a community based non-profit Federally Qualified Healthcare Provider with three locations in the city of San Bernardino and one in the city of Banning. We offer many different health services including Medical, Dental, and Mental healthcare. We welcome you to browse our site and learn more about the services we provide, the opportunities we offer, our hours of operation, directions to our facilities, as well as our contact information.
San Bernardino, CA
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:29:09 PDT