We are currently looking for LCSW or MSW that will be assisting physicians with CSEC and LGBTQ minors in Los Angeles County. Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during the day. The location will mainly be in Los Angeles but may require travel to South Bay and San Fernando occasionally.
- Prefer Licensed Clinical Social Worker, however, will consider MSW with more than 2000 hours.
- Prefer experience with LGBTQ community
- Experience with CSEC/YA (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children/Young Adults), preferred
- Minimum of two years significant experience in social services working with children/young adults.
- Experience with Youth services serving a diverse population.
Please forward current resume to Cheryl @procelnurses.com
PROCEL is an acronym for PROfessional ExCELlence and is dedicated to providing staffing solutions to Health Care Facilities in Western United States. PROCEL's services encompass short term and long term temporary assignments for Nurses, Technicians, Therapists and Managers with permanent placement options. It is our belief that by placing Health Care PROfessionals who exCELin their practice, we are directly contributing to the highest quality of patient care.
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:57:47 PDT