Secondary Marketing Analyst
Title: Secondary Marketing Analyst
Job Purpose: The Secondary Marketing Analyst supports back office functions as listed below under Essential Job Functions. GMH Mortgage Services LLC emphasizes a team approach and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
Typical Physical Demands: Regular use of hands to manipulate office equipment, phones and computer keyboard. Frequently sit and stand to do clerical work, including maintaining files, reports and binder logs. Regularly lift and move office supplies up to 20 pounds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Confirming fundings for multiple warehouse lines in multiple systems
- Managing the registration and transfer of all loans in MERS
- Bundling funding packages
- Assist in shipping and tracking of Notes
- Clearing collateral exceptions
- Scanning and uploading final documents to LOS
- Involved in lock desk and product development
- Basic software skills, Excel knowledge a plus
- Must be organized and detail oriented
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their supervisor or managers to perform other duties. Incumbents will be evaluated in part based upon their performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The Company has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice (subject to applicable laws).
GMH Mortgage Services is a member of the GMH family of companies, headquartered in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Our employees share a best-in-class vision and focus on providing the highest level of service to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 09:28:23 PDT