Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our high tech Silicon Valley Company. The company manufactures state-of-the art systems and sub-systems for medical devices, semiconductor and other applications. Successful candidates will have demonstrated skill and experience in implementing and maintaining quality system requirements including documenting procedures, document control, MRB, and other related quality processes, and have a proven track record of hands-on implementation and support of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality system procedures and practices.
- Create and implement processes and procedures to support the Quality Management System.
- Motivate team members to achieve a high level of quality in all processes and products.
- Implement and manage metrics to measure and report the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Manage and control all documents related to the Quality Management System.
- Coordinate an effective material review board process.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the QMS by maintaining and executing internal ISO and process audits to schedule.
- Establish and maintain a management review process to assure continuous process and product improvement.
- Interact with customers for the successful resolution of customer complaints.
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of the company's quality system during customer audits.
- Complete projects on time as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of continuous process improvement tools.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with implementation and management of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality systems.
- Three or more years experience at supervisory or managerial levels of Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization to promote and improve product and process quality.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related
Describe your company (optional).
San Jose, CA
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 11:12:43 PDT