Clinical Laboratory Technician
We are seeking a Clinical Laboratory Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for analysis, analyze samples, perform QC's
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Calibration and routine maintenance on testing equipment
- Deliver accurate results in a timely manner
- Life Science or Medical Technology Degree
- Previous experience as a clinical technician; experience with complex blood/serum testing
- Prefer direct experience with Abbott Architect and Emerald
- Solid work ethic, detail oriented, strong communication skills and able to function in fast-paced environment required
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking
Full-time position - Laboratory is located in central San Diego. Please submit resume and cover letter outlining your background as it relates to this position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and 401(k) profit sharing.
Alcala Pharmaceutical provides high complexity urinalysis, genetic and serum testing.
Certified by CLIA, Alcala Testing and Analysis Services performs sophisticated quantitative analysis on 43 prescription narcotics at nanograms/ml level using LCMS (Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry). Our quantitative results on prescription narcotics help physicians prescribe responsibly for patients with legitimate needs while preventing diversion, abuse, addiction, and protecting the physician.
San Diego, CA
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:45:00 PDT