Onsite manager/ Bilingual Recruiter
We are seeking an on site manager for a new client we just acquired. Candidate will be on site 100% of the time and should be willing to work a Thursday - Monday 40 hrs a week. Candidate will also be expected to coordinate and recruit for high volume of hiring for a variety general labor/support positions in manufacturing and distribution.
Full cycle responsibilities to include sourcing, recruiting, hiring, on boarding retention and other employment practices.
Candidates must be ambitious, hardworking and be highly motivated. Must have excellent customer service skills and pleasant disposition. Company provides a dynamic work culture, providing ground floor opportunity for top performers who would like to advance in a fast growing company.
• Must have a Driver's License and own reliable transportation to perform field duties.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Clean and professional appearance.
• Excellent communication and trouble shooting skills in a demanding environment.
• Identify and promptly resolve customer complaints and concerns.
• Compliance with all client standards and expectations.
• Able to hire, train, schedule and lead staff. Asses performance and skills of staff as well provide feedback, coaching and corrective actions to employees as needed to maintain standards and improve performance.
• Schedule staffing accordingly and monitor time and attendance to ensure labor goals are met.
• Conduct safety training.
• Maintain accurate records and reporting.
• General knowledge of computer/internet and ability to learn employee tracking software and other recruitment resources
• Able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities as outlined on the job description for all Recruiters.
• Prior Recruiting/Staffing required, will train the right candidate
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Office environment and field work.
• Must be available outside of normal business hours.
COMPENSATION: Salary plus Car Allowance; Health Benefits Available, Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
- Grand Prairie, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Bilingual Spanish
At Darby Day Staffing your career growth is our priority and your success is our business. Visit us today at darbydaystaffing.com
Grand Prairie, TX
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 09:08:45 PDT