Data Analyst/Purchase Order Coordinator
Must be advanced in Excel, will be tested
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Input costs quoted from vendors into the database to analyze against customer requests.
• Prepare analysis in Excel by retrieving data between various files to determine profitability and the next step with the vendor.
• Prepare and analyze statistical data used for forecasting.
• Check and match the cost requested against the cost received to ensure accuracy on conversion of packaging.
- Maintain project tracking spreadsheets.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding the results of quotes from the vendor against customer requests, .
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Provide support for sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include conducting research on companies and products.
- Create purchase order and sales orders from Excel files.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders to ensure accuracy.
- Process customer orders or changes; order according to established procedures.
- Communicate with customers concerning orders, shipments, or product returns.
- Coordinate with logistics regarding orders.
• Submit statistical data for purchasing.
• Type proposals, letters and miscellaneous correspondence.
• Other duties as necessary and assigned.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications - Advanced Excel skills. Type 50 WPM
• Heavy data entry.
- Precise knowledge of creating formulas, formatting and working with V lookups.
• Focused and attentive to details, ability to think independently and detect problem issues.
• Good math aptitude and analytical skills; good overall concept of cost and selling prices.
• Capability to convert foreign currencies and work with foreign descriptions.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through with projects from start to finish.
- General knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to new technologies and procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees of the Company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to respond to incoming emails with proficiency and professionalism.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Mass 500 a plus.
• Able to work extended hours if necessary.
Temp to Hire, $12-14/hr, must be tested on Excel and Data Entry
Please submit resume
Advantage Resourcing is a full service staffing and recruiting company that has been serving San Antonio's best companies for the past 24 years. We are a no nonsense staffing company that provides quality people to quality companies.
San Antonio, TX
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 07:12:43 PDT