Front End Developer (ASP.NET Experience required)
You will be using a mix of ASP.NET forms, jQuery, web services, and asynchronous post-backs. You will need to be able to help design this to be more modular, maintainable, and responsive (mobile-first). In addition there will be a simultaneous effort to expose the database as web services on the back-end.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed and used by the general population
• Up-to-date knowledge of current development and programming trends
• Self-motivated people with the ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively with the account and design team to develop interactive solutions that that flow from a strategic foundation
• Meticulous attention to design details and overall product quality
• Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
• Ability to conceive and develop digital solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
• Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating work that makes a difference
• Ability to work in a team environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and possess the many of the following skills:
• Experience with ASP.NET and web forms REQUIRED
• C# and VB.net
• jQuery absolute MUST
• Consuming .NET Web Services
• REST, .NET s Web API
• Browser compatibility testing (IE7+, FF, Chrome, Safari)
• Emerging Standards
• Responsive design
• Source control
• Browser development tools and plug-ins
• Understanding of bundling, minification, CDN
• SQL Server (develop procedures, tables, etc...)
• Experience with Sencha Touch
• Experience MVC Knockout.js, BackBone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, etc.
• Pre-compilers (SASS, LESS, etc.)
• Unit testing
• Some hands on Oracle interaction from a .NET application
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions or procedure manuals;
the ability to write routine reports and correspondence, the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization;
A strong command of the English language is required for both written and oral communication.
Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
Must be available to work occasional overtime as required
Must possess strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to office conditions that vary from hot too cold.
Must be able and willing to travel both within and outside of the Charlotte metropolitan area.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quite to moderate.
Versiant is an IT managed services and maritime software company comprised of business and technology professionals serving clients throughout the world. We have helped large enterprise customers leverage technology to gain competitive advantage and make their businesses more responsive to the changing demands of an increasingly global, Internet-driven and competitive marketplace.
We improve business performance through the effective use of technology and provide exceptional solutions geared specifically to meet the needs of our clients. Our expertise in managing software allows our customers to be competitive and stay focused on their core business objectives. We provide a range of services to help create strategic plans, evaluate solutions and deploy the technologies required to achieve the institution's goals.
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 05:11:39 PDT