Sign on Bonus possible for Qualified Individuals!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to customer service
- Have a genuine desire to serve customers
- Guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach to our commitment to promote from within, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer. You may apply in person at Gregg Orr Extreme, Classic Kia, or Classic Auto Park or by e-mailing your resume.
Family owned dealership, platform of 5 stores in the Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida region.
The Gregg Orr Auto Collection is a leader in the automotive retail area. We accomplish this by focusing on customer satisfaction. It is what separates us from an ordinary dealership. Our associates are professionals with outstanding training, integrity and customer service skills. If you are looking for a place to grow your career, we are the employers for you. We offer the training, internal promotions and growth opportunities that makes this the best the automotive industry has to offer. Check us out on the web www.greggorrauto.com or www.greggorrmarine.com
Today Gregg Orr Auto Collection is one of the most well respected automotive retailers in the industry because of our commitment to our customers and our employees. These dealerships provide comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts, performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty and arrangement of extended warranty contracts, financing and insurance for the company's customers.
If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, we are the employer for you! We promote from within and want our employees to grow with your company. Our employees are smart, talented and career focused. We offer great pay plans and great benefits including: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Paid Uniforms.
At Gregg Orr Auto you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Hot Springs, AR
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 06:44:31 PDT