Electrical engineers must be able to design electrical control systems based on customer requirements. This includes the selection of components, identifying sources of supply, generating graphical representations of the control system using computer aided drafting, identify methods of manufacture and define testing methods. The control systems must be designed in a manner consistent with the standards of Bevco Engineering Company and customer expectations. The electrical engineer must be proficient in programming programmable logic controllers and human-machine interface devices. They are required to interface with customers in a professional manner, both in communication and personal appearance. The electrical engineer is also required to generate system documentation including operating procedures and any other documentation required.
Essential job functions
- Have the ability to understand customer requirements.
- Use scientific knowledge to solve practical problems.
- Be able to work well with others (both team members and with customers).
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable electrical standards such as NEMA, NEC, UL, IEC.
- Must have ability to work efficiently without direct supervision and a high degree of ethics.
- Must have ability to travel and work at remote job sites.
Work experience requirements
- Proficient with AutoCAD, RS Logix, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with quality procedures, including ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Electrical troubleshooting and safety skills.
- E Plan Experience is a Hug Plus
Bevco Engineering designs and manufactures custom electrical control systems, providing full-service control panel fabrication and control software development services. Our products can be found in industrial applications around the world, from manufacturing and material handling to healthcare, machine tool fabrication, and more. Since 1965, we have been at the forefront of the control systems industry. We offer in-house engineering capabilities to help our customers develop the ideal control systems for their unique needs.
We are a very employee focused company with quarterly raffles for prizes, employee of the month perks, monthly company provided lunches, and other perks.
We are ISO 9001:2008 compliant and UL listed in our control panel fabrication processes.
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 07:57:51 PDT