Operate the espresso bar(s) during the primary operational times, preparing espresso drinks and other beverages to order, serving food products and operating the POS cash register. Assist in various espresso bar operations from receiving, stocking and merchandising of products to maintaining customer service and procedural and process standards.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push and/or pull up to 150 pounds using a cart or hand truck required.
- Must be able to work an alternate schedule for evening and weekend events when needed.
- Must possess a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively with employees, students, staff and faculty.
- Cashier experience required; computerized POS experience preferred.
- One to two years of retail or espresso bar experience preferred.
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Hours per Week
Please submit resume and cover letter