Construction Project Manager
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee projects from start to finish
- Ability to work well with CM & GC firms
- Support Estimating team with pricing, take offs and bids
- Quality assurance on our scope of work.
- Directly work with Superintendent/Foreman to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Develop and maintain overall project construction schedule: pre-job planning, estimating, value engineering, scheduling, document management, contracts and permits
- Ability to track cost and progress
- Produce and track change orders
- Monitor sub contractors and vendors
- Understanding of OSHA and MIOSHA standards
- Strong knowledge in General Trades (i.e. carpentry, doors, frames, hardware & millwork installation)
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Communicate well with Accounting, Estimating, Human Resources, Coordinator and Management to assure a safe and successful project.
- Construction Management degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of construction and construction management process from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills a must (i.e.- Microsoft, Google Drive, Accounting software and Estimating software)
- Ability to work well with others and with a team.
- Know how to have fun!
BCMW&C is West Michigan's experts in metal fabrication. We offer our clients a high quality product, fabricated to the tightest tolerance possible, all at a competitive price.
Located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, our on-site, state of the art machinery and specialized saws enable us to bring you precision weldments. Our services range from precision saw cut parts, to completely assembled and painted products. Let us take care of all of your fabrication and sourcing needs.
BCMW&C makes an array of different products for purchase, including specialty products for the Craft Beer/Spirit industry. Those products range from custom double growler carriers to custom beer flight carriers and tap handles.
We work with some of the largest corporations in the Midwest providing them with all of their miscellaneous metal needs. If you've got a project requiring metal work, we can make it happen.
We also do work in the residential sector with both homeowners and some of the top luxury residential builders in the area. Some of the work includes stair railings, ceiling grids, custom bars, shelving, light fixtures, and much more.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:53:04 PDT