.NET / C# Application Developer
ELYON International, Inc. is a NW Based full-service information technology and business solutions provider to both government and Fortune 500 companies. ELYON is currently looking to add seasoned and proven developers in our Seattle, Portland, St. Louis, Southern California and South Carolina locations. Qualified candidates will be savvy in both technology and business environments. You will strive for excellence and take pride of ownership in you work.
ELYON is seeking thought leaders and visionaries who will provide best practice consulting services and excellence in customer service. In exchange for your commitment you will be rewarded with a local management team that believes in a life work balance, promotes telecommuting and offers salary and benefits packages that are above industry averages.
***Candidate must be a US Citizen***
ELYON has an immediate opening to support our enterprise customer in Seattle, WA. This is a long term highly visible C# / .NET Developer Position.
Requires open and concise communication to ensure clear understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
Proven experience writing web-based applications using the Microsoft .NET (C#) Framework (3.5 and above)
Collect and document requirements from user base and work hand in hand with team to complete projects on time and within budget. Contribute to application development for multiple platforms.
Work closely with our business teams to build valuable reports and tools.
Proven experience developing documentation for applications.
Proven experience using secure coding guidelines and defensive development techniques.
Ability to troubleshoot multiple interface and performance issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Experience testing and finalizing code prior to deployment.
Development will include web-based UI development, database access, and file system navigation. Experience integrating with other platforms, such as Unix and mainframe systems, is essential. Data validation and manipulation experience is also necessary, including flat-file, SFTP, relational database (Oracle), Teradata (BI), and Cognos. Experience with AutoSys JIL scripting is preferred. COBOL and JCL experience are a bonus!
• C# / .Net 4.5 development experience
• UI development (preferably web-based)
• Integration with Unix and mainframe systems
• Data access (file systems, relational databases (Oracle), Teradata (BI), Cognos)
• AutoSys (JIL)
• BONUS: COBOL and JCL
- Good technical skills in working from business requirement documents to transform business needs into modern, responsive web applications, using specific technologies such as C# in ASP .NET, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Extensive knowledge of modern GUI design is desirable.
- Full cycle application development from concept to requirements development, design/code, test and deployment.
- Ability to work with other developers and conduct knowledge transfer and training.
- Documentation skills associated with development work along with reviews/approvals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively assess and manage multiple concurrent tasks of varying priority
- Influencing skills that leverage the motivations of others to accomplish individual and project team objectives
- Ability to foster good working relationships with others based on shared goals
- Effective situational assessment based on available information and developing situations
- Innovative thinking that leads to solutions to project-related issues that meet the needs of the agency, our members, and our stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
ELYON International - Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is ELYON International's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, disability, age, sexual preference, marital status, physical appearance, national origin, cultural differences, developmental disability, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, membership in the National Guard, State Defense Force, qualified Vietnam era veterans, special disabled veterans, recently separated veterans. All employees shall be treated equally with respect to, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, layoff recalls, training, transfers, training, and other benefits.
Qualified candidates can forward their resume and salary expectations to:
Joshua.sisco at Elyoninternational.com.
ELYON International is a premier management consulting firm with a diverse list of both government and commercial customers. ELYON International provides comprehensive management consulting, information technology, geospatial and professional support services that enable our customers to meet their goals and exceed performance objectives. Please visit our website at elyoninternational.com for more information.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 14:09:36 PDT