Creole Cuisine is a local, family owned and operated restaurant group with multiple locations. We are currently seeking professional Kitchen Managers. We are looking for the best managers throughout the New Orleans area with casual or upscale background.
As a manager, you are responsible for daily operations of the restaurant -- appearance/atmosphere, presentation, guest experience, financial success and professional leadership. This person must be a team player, have outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills, and a focus on guest service. Other essential traits include development and counseling skills, work extremely well under pressure, driven, and aspire to help grow the organization.
Requirements Include, but not limited to:
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays
- Kitchen Managers will have 2+ years experience in a full service, fast paced environment
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing cooks and other BOH staff
- Experience maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Participates in menu planning and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers
- Proven financial savvy through controlling prime costs and effective forecasting
- Computer Skills
- Successful career track and stable consistent work history
- Competitive Base Pay,
- Bonus Earning Potential,
- Paid Vacation,
- Medical & Dental Insurance,
- Quality of life
Integrity - Commitment - Generosity - Fun
Creole Cuisine is the largest restaurant group in New Orleans. Our mission is to promote a family atmosphere among our employees, guests, suppliers and our community, while focusing on our commitment to being a Best in Class.
Commitment - Integrity - Fun - Generosity
New Orleans, LA
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:34:42 PDT