Restaurant Managers - Upscale and Casual Division
Are you a leader with an eye for talent, strong work ethic, and drive to succeed?
Creole Cuisine is a succesful restaurant group with over 20 years experience. We are currently seeking professional Restaurant Managers on all levels, including: General Manager, Executive Chef, Kitchen Manager and Service Manager. With more than 15 different concepts covering both casual and upscale, we have something for everyone.
As a manager, you are responsible for daily operations of the restaurant -- appearance/atmosphere, presentation, guest experience, financial success and professional leadership. Other essential traits include development and counseling skills, work extremely well under pressure, driven, and aspire to help grow the organization.
Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays
- Service and Kitchen Managers: 2+ years experience in a full service, fast paced environment
- General Managers and Executive Chefs: 5+ years of proven success in a full service, fast paced restaurant environment
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Experience maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Proven financial savvy through controlling prime costs and effective forecasting
- Successful career track and stable consistent work history
- Competitive Base Pay, Bonus Earning Potential, Paid Vacation, Medical & Dental Insurance, Parking, Relocation Assistance, Signing Bonus up to $1500 and quality of life!
Creole Cuisine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Creole Cuisine is the largest restaurant group in New Orleans. Our mission is to promote a family atmosphere among our employees, guests, suppliers and our community, while focusing on our commitment to being a Best in Class.
Commitment - Integrity - Fun - Generosity
New Orleans, LA
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:47:33 PDT