System Integration Specialist
NOTE: Please include a salary history with your application/resume.
ORockCloud's mission is to help private enterprises and federal agencies alike convert business challenges into opportunities by building advanced technology and security solutions that meet our clients' most demanding requirements. This drives the way we do business and it's at the core of every technology investment we make, beginning with the top technologists that comprise our team. If you want to work with an emerging managed services provider with a unique approach to the cloud services marketplace, read on!
Our success begins with a team that brings their passion and technological expertise to the table each and every day. Here's why you should consider taking your career to the next level with ORockCloud:
• You want the opportunity to deliver cutting edge, cloud based solutions to a wide spectrum of industries offering a unique, highly secure, fast, and reliable alternative to other managed solution providers.
• You want to have significant impact not only upon your day-to-day activities but also upon how the organization will scale.
• You want to leverage your skills to help drive sales initiatives by forging partnerships and relationships that will have a long-lasting impact within the organization.
• You want to grow your understanding of technologies and how IT departments consume them.
• You want to build a network of partners and customers that will help drive your career forward for years to come.
ORockCloud offers a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. If it's time to get serious about taking the next step in your career, contact us today.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes:
• 5 - 10 years' experience in IT solution delivery and architecture
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Extensive experience with one or more of the following: APIs, ETL, ESB, iPaaS, integration literature, and integration design patterns. It is incredibly important to find someone that understands what integrating best of breed apps is all about, and can (on day 1) provide a meaningful perspective on integration as a domain
• Deep domain experience with one or more large SaaS/Cloud apps (i.e. NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc...)
• Technique and analytics should drive your decision and thinking processes
• Experience as a software developer at one point in your career, with a good knowledge of the developer mindset and modern agile release processes
• Usage analytics: interpreting existing analytics and also designing new analytics to help us make better decisions
• Contribute to product strategy discussions, lead execution efforts once decisions are made
• Oversee platform documentation and new feature release communication processes to internal and external audiences
• Knowledge of, and experience with, key integration capability areas, including ETL, messaging, transformation, services, etc.
• Solid experience with Financial Management Systems, Procurement & Asset Management Systems.
• Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices
• Ability to stay up to date with technology trends, best practices, strategies and product roadmaps
• Ability to provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
• Knowledge of various business systems in the marketplace as it relates to the industry and/or domain and able to demonstrate and apply operational standards, best practices and align it with organizational strategic objectives.
• Knowledge of business architecture to evaluate options and/or implement solutions to support decisions to the process.
• Advanced system/software architecture design skills, ASP.NET (C# and VB.net)
• Web Services and integration technologies (SSIS.IBM Message Broker, Message Oueuina)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and implement solutions to complex business problems
• Research, analyze, design and provide oversight in implementing IT solutions addressing complex areas for specific business and technical domains
• Create integration architecture deliverables working in conjunction with either a solution or business architect (e.g., application, business, information, infrastructure, security) to address business projects, translating user requirements to solutions
• Research, design and communicate integration solutions as part of projects and/or programs, applying software design theories, principles and practices
• Review and approve work performed by team members and 3rd party vendors
• Develop multiple solution alternatives based upon an understanding of the key requirements, fit with enterprise architecture strategy and roadmap, alignment to guiding architecture principles and total cost of ownership
• Enhance and utilize enterprise and solution architecture deliverables, including Integration Reference Architecture, Integration Blueprint, and Interface Inventories to produce and communicate IT architecture solutions
• Assist in the development of non-functional requirements specific to integration in support of projects and/or programs
• Support and provide input for roadmaps and blueprints for architecture function or for individual areas of technology focus
• Mentor and instruct others on architecture standards, best practices and the engagement model
• Research, understand, and stay current with relevant business and technology trends
• Coordinate with team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions to the customer.
Please Note: The responsibilities described above are intended to be general in nature and do not represent an all-inclusive list of duties and tasks.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 14:40:25 PDT