TuneGO (www.tunego.com), an exploding technology company within the music industry is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our fun and growing team. TuneGO works with the biggest players in the music industry, from legendary music producers to music labels and the major streaming companies including Apple, Google, Spotify and many others. We have an experienced management team with a proven track record of founding successful technology companies. You will work closely with our marketing and engineering teams, plus will have daily interaction with executive management. You must be willing to work in a high-energy, fast-paced startup work environment. You will join TuneGO on the ground floor with a huge opportunity for growth with an expanding technology company in the world's most fun and exciting industry.
~Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with user experience designer, graphic designer, and engineers to develop and contribute to creative web solutions designed to meet measurable goals.
- Discuss technical solutions with the team and providing innovative new ideas.
- Opportunity to constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Partners closely with the CTO to create impactful products for our website, app and other initiatives.
- Proficiency in LAMP architecture and OOP
- 3+ years PHP application development experience
- 3+ years working integrating with third party api's such as facebook, twitter, youtube, etc..
- Must be proficient with MySQL databases
- Work as part of a team to deliver solutions in an Agile fashion
- Ability to break down complex product requirements, providing development estimates as needed.
- Deliver high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Strong experience with UX and thinking through multi-step design flow from start to finish
- Proficient working in an AWS environment. (S3, CloudFront, EC2, RDS, etc...)
- REST based APIs design (XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with Angular or other frameworks
- Musicians, performing artists and die-hard music lovers is a plus.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Forward thinker with a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Has an artistic eye, can run with design examples and knows all the web design best practices relating to sales funnels and customer conversions
- Is a team player and at times be a self-starter or a "manager of one"
- Ability to work autonomously within a collaborative environment
- Competitive Salary
- Class A Office working environment
- Stock Option Programs available
- Employee Perks
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly team work environment
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:22:29 PDT