Machine Shop Supervisor
Webco is seeking an experienced Machining Supervisor to maximize the utilization and efficiency of our machining resources, and to further develop our machining expertise as a service offering.
This role provides overall leadership to the operations of our Machining Department. This includes production planning, employee leadership, knowledge of job costing and ability to read. This position is responsible for leading the Machine Shop in a manner that produces timely and efficient output to meet customer demands. On time delivery of quality output and prompt action on expedited orders are very significant drivers for this position. The successful candidate must have the ability to program off-line and trouble shoot machining and other operations to provide leadership and support for each of the processes employed by the Machining department employees.
• Constant employee leadership
• Review new products, providing accurate and competitive quoting on a weekly basis
• Production leadership, ensuring prompt and on time delivery of quality parts in the most efficient and safest manner on an ongoing basis
• Analyze needs and make business case recommendations for expanding Machining department capabilities.
• Responsible for the administration of payroll, absenteeism as well as numerous other employment processes
• Ability to evaluate and hire new employees
• Conduct employee evaluations
• Constantly contribute in a positive manner to Webco's culture
• Strong ability to perform off-line programming using Mastercam software.
. Detailed knowledge of machine shop operations including manual machines as well as automated CNC machines along with general fabrications. Preferably hands on experience in each area
• This job required the employee to move about the shop a large portion of the day while also being able to sit at a desk creating and interpreting program and reports. The employee will also need to be able to evaluate and inspect parts at a relative close range with the ability to observe very small details.
• Ability to interpret blueprints with Geometric tolerancing, and possess strong math skills are requirements.
• 3+ years of experience as a Machine Shop Supervisor or Manager
To apply for this position, you must complete our online application. Apply at http://www.webcomfg.com/careers/
Webco Manufacturing, Inc. is a dynamic employee-owned company recognized for our outstanding record of quality fabrication and delivery performance serving OEM's in many rugged, high demand industry segments. Webco has achieved some of the highest accreditation in the industry, including ISO 9001:2008 registration.
Webco Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 13:37:47 PDT