• Production supervisor for meat processing plant located on the southwest side of Chicago.
• We are looking for applicants that are self-starters with leadership skills, who are team players with the ability to learn quickly, and the desire to advance in leadership positions
• Salary: Commensurate with education and experience.
• Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment (Food Processing preferred).
Skills and Experience
• Strong supervisory, interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Leadership skills, working in a manufacturing environment.
• Possess the ability and convictions to make good real time decisions at their level of responsibility.
• Ability to effectively present information and communicate with all levels of personnel.
• Production planning and execution.
• Quality control skills.
• Good analytical and logical problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of USDA and HACCP regulations.
• Computer literate, with Microsoft Office capabilities.
A family owned business specializing in the finest, value-added pork, turkey, chicken and beef products in the marketplace. For over 90 years, we have been producing the highest quality products and providing them to both domestic and international markets. As a result, we have developed a reputation for high quality and dependable service by the drive and strong dedication we place on quality, listening to what the customer wants, and providing the best product available.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 11:51:16 PDT