Arc'teryx Retail Sales Leader
Arc'teryx is looking for a Retail Sales Leader to assist in managing our Boston flagship store on Newbury Street.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is talented, fun, and active with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about creating and enhancing the Arc'teryx brand experience.
Arc'teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
- Instill in team members the importance of customer service.
- Promote and monitor quality service among co-workers through training and by acting as a positive role model.
- Update Store Management team and staff on sales, KPI's, targets, and status of goals on a regularly.
- Be a collaborative, dependable, and respectful role model; communicate positively regarding store management and company strategies.
- Efficiently manage the sales floor when management team is absent.
- Assist with new hire training, product knowledge, and selling tools. Assist in ongoing staff development by following the monthly training calendar.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store and securing all store assets.
- Protect company assets by following loss prevention procedures and ensure that staff are trained appropriately.
- Work in conjunction with Community Marketing Leader to execute store events which support the company mission and increase community involvement.
- 2-5 years retail sales experience.
- Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to train and delegate effectively.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively work with and motivate the team.
- Cash handling experience.
Arc'teryx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about our brand, visit our website at www.arcteryx.com.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit resume to: email@example.com
ARC'TERYX was founded in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, where it maintains its Worldwide Head Office, design studios, and main manufacturing facilities.
Driven by innovation, ARC'TERYX was founded to build better gear. We didn't just focus on incremental advancements, but on radically improving the status quo. We began with climbing harnesses and then proceeded to tackle packs and apparel with the same single-minded obsession for creating the lightest, best performing, and highest quality products available. To realize our vision we've created groundbreaking new construction technology, developed paradigm-shifting designs and harnessed major fabric technology developments.
The resulting deluge of recognition, and mimicry, has cemented our reputation at the pinnacle of the outdoor world. Our designers strive not to better the competition, but to challenge assumptions about how outdoor products should be built. Their visionary thinking is fused with our proprietary construction processes and our unrivalled craftsmanship to create the best outdoor gear made. Regardless of product, by selecting our brand you're insured that your ARC'TERYX product will be one of the most innovative and superbly crafted packs, harnesses or mountain apparel pieces available.
As the next season arrives, we continue to raise the bar for the industry by introducing superior advancements in fit and fabrics, and revising and developing new products. A concentrated mountain core quests for new horizons, and we work feverishly to supply innovative solutions. We refine, tailor and hone until revolutions emerge. Intrinsically linked with the future, we passionately stoke this evolution in action.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:15:42 PDT