Experienced Jewelry Manager
Experienced Jewelry Manager is responsible for the overall operation and sales performance of the Jewelry department and monitors a sales staff; including sales results, performance, recruiting, training new associates, offering constructive and actionable feedback to each Jewelry associate on individual performance.
Additionally, the Jewelry Manager is expected to lead his/her team by example and hold associates accountable in achieving personal sales goals,
The major responsibilities include:
1. Drive sales and meet or exceed personal sales goals as well as total department sales goals. Work with Jewelry sales associates to develop a loyal Jewelry clientele for sales and special events.
2. Oversee daily operational functions of department including abiding by company standards, assisting customers and accurately ringing sales transactions, and accepting customer owned merchandise for repair.
3. Train new associates and ensure that all associates have completed training to maintain a trained work force.
4. Review associate's performance on sales, and client development. Use training, and offer actionable feedback to hold associates accountable to sales goals. Take appropriate action on variances to goal.
5. Ensure each associate and total department meet or exceed sales goal and hold associates accountable to this goal.
6. Communicate goals, policies, and procedures to sales associates.
Must have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Competitive unlimited earnings (on written not delivered sales!)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities.
Required experience :
- Jewelry Sales or Management for 12 Months
Required education :
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:06:28 PDT