DIgital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing a robust online marketing strategy including SEM, email marketing, social media and website content updates. This highly visible role will work with our clients to create world-class digital marketing programs that support the company's business and brand objectives. Additionally, the role will support the broader needs of the Marketing Department including strategic and tactical management of integrated marketing programs as assigned.
- Collaborate agency partners to produce, monitor and optimize over paid search campaigns
- Review web/PR copy, landing pages and positioning to ensure brand management standards and accuracy
- Assist with weekly forecasting updates and budget flow management
- Report campaign findings and recommendations on a monthly basis to resort partners
- Develop, create and deploy emails to support our clients' business needs and goals.
- Write email copy and creative briefs; assist with coding and deploying using third party software
- Analyze email campaigns. Communicate results and implement improvements
- Write monthly email marketing report
- Maintain business profiles and local listings
- Assist with local search updates on a weekly basis
- Establish weekly content schedule for posts
- Monitor "chatter" on all social media channels; assist in crafting brand appropriate responses
- Write monthly social media report
- Website maintenance. Assist with website text and photo updates as needed.
- Integrated Marketing. Support the Marketing Department by managing initiatives that include both traditional and digital components.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in digital marketing; experience in and agency preferred * Exceptional copywriting and proofing skills * Hands on experience managing corporate social media programs * Strong understanding of website analytics programs; familiarity with website CMS (WordPress) platforms * Hands on experience with email list management and email service provider platforms * Graphic design capabilities using Adobe Creative Suite * Exceptional project and account management skills * Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously * Strong time-management skills; ability to establish and meet schedules * Work well with others; good communicator to leadership, clients and partners * College degree or equivalent
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:54:00 PDT