Architectural Specialist / Project Manager
Our client is looking for suitable candidates with experience developing end-to-end IAM Solutions using Oracle Identity Management Suite including:
• Oracle Identity Manager
• Oracle Access Manager
• Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
• Oracle OUD/OVD
• Experience with Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 2 (188.8.131.52) Patch Set 3
• Experience in building and maintaining DEV, QA and PROD environments
• Experience in troubleshooting issues and quickly resolve them in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
• Experience in design and development to meet project requirements.
• Ability to develop installation and configuration documentation using best practice guidelines and policies.
• Must have excellent documentation skills.
• Familiarity with formal development life-cycle processes (design, development, testing, and deployment).
• Extensive Design and Architecture experience within Security Identity or Access Management within enterprise environments.
• Hands-on Oracle identity management Consultant/developer with 5-7 years of experience including
design, architecture, installation, implementation, development, testing and administration using Oracle Identity Management Suite and its components including:
• Oracle Identity Management (OIM),
• Oracle Access Management (OAM),
• Oracle Adaptive Access Management (OAAM)
• Java / J2EE developer skills
• Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic Server
Candidates MUST be either a US citizen or green card holder
Located in the heart of New York's Financial district, Norsdal has a proven track record as an experienced custom solution provider and systems integrator. We have a team of talented professionals, ready to help all companies in this fast moving world of Knowledge Portals, Business Intelligence, Analytics, SOA and E-business initiatives. We specialize in IT Strategy, BI Solutions, Business Process Re-Engineering and Enterprise wide Systems and Process Integration.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:04:32 PDT