Client Care Manager
A rewarding position for a committed, passionate individual ensuring that our senior clients receive the highest quality care.
Orchestrates, monitors and supervises the care coordination details of all team members, other providers and family members. The Client Care Manager performs assessments and plans of care for new clients. The Client Care Manager will also contact and develop referral relationships to insure the best care for our clients while communicating what Comfort Keepers does and is doing for our clients' satisfaction and the adequacy of the care plan, and then makes recommendations for additional care and initiates plans to improve care. Responsible for reporting results on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities.
Two years related experience. Supervisory and/or home care experience preferred.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & Power Point).
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, human relations, and organizational skills as well as positive professional, business. Must be a team player and work cooperatively with other members of the management team
• Performs assessments and establishes care plans for new clients.
• Supervises client care team including direct care personnel.
• Participates in counseling, orientation, and evaluation of direct care staff.
• Responds to emergency calls as necessary.
• Oversees the care coordination processes starting with potential client inquiries through on-going care to discharge with future potential for additional services and referrals.
• Makes routine rounds to assure proper care and a safe, clean resident environment.
• Assures accuracy and completeness of medical records.
• Develops and maintains prospects, clients, and referral sources database for relationship management. Responsible for entering contact and visit information into database.
• Completes weekly reports documenting results of key performance indicators. Submit reports and discusses results and plans to consistently meet objectives with supervisor.
• Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency's emergency cellular phone. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts new client intakes as needed.
• Attends weekly management meetings and participate in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance. Supports office operations as needed
• Paid vacation plus holidays
• Workers Compensation
• Unemployment Insurance
• Family and Medical Leave
• Rewarding Career with Advancement Opportunities
Comfort Keepers is the world's trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors. With over 750 locally owned offices in the U.S, we are one of the most successful and respected national networks offering in home care services. Our local office is highly rated and we are looking for more exceptional individuals to grow with us who have a passion for making ensuring our clients receive the same type of care we would want for our own family members.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:34:07 PDT