Clover Management is looking for our next Property Manager for our growing portfolio of apartment communities in WNY. We offer our managers an amazing opportunity for a rewarding career- not just a job! With competitive salaries and great benefits, it's no wonder we've become Western New York's leader in property management! Qualified candidates will be contacted for a personal interview. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Property Manager will oversee the day to day operational responsibilities of a community to include financial, marketing, customer service, administrative, and staff management duties. The Property Manager will assist the District Manager to develop, plan, and implement the property budget, as well as help maintain the overall financial progress of the property. The following list is not all inclusive; however it is a typical description of a Property Manager's normal responsibilities. The District Manager may include other duties as they become necessary.
The Property Manager will:
• Have thorough knowledge of, and ensure consistent application of company policy and procedures.
• Attract residents by advertising vacancies, work with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain advantages of location and services, show apartment units.
• Create leases for residents and perform necessary paperwork to move a resident in.
• Collect security deposits and make regular necessary bank deposits.
• Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and monitoring expenses.
• Work with the District Manager to hire and train new employees.
• Maintain the property by investigating and resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of the lease agreement, inspecting vacant units, working with maintenance team to ensure a well kept community.
• Provide outstanding customer service for residents; plan and participate in community sponsored events to help ensure resident retention.
• Secure the property by enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, responding to and being present on site for any emergency of fire, theft, or injury. Contact appropriate supervisors and/or emergency personnel if needed.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for implementing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the property and Clover Management, Inc.
• Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Motivation for sales, and ability to meet sales goals
• Ability to communicate verbally and in written form
• Computer literate, ability to comprehend financial data
• Professional, honest, and hard working
• Self motivated with ability to work both independently and as a team
• Customer service oriented
Founded in 1987 in Buffalo, NY, Clover Management, Inc. has grown to become a premier provider of professional property management and construction services across Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. Today, we are proud to own or manage more than 10 million sq. ft. of property, including senior (55+) communities, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and commercial spaces. Our management division manages over $500 million of real estate in over 70 communities.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:09:12 PDT