Store Manager Starbucks - Delaware Welcome Center
The F&B Operations Manager I position is a junior level manager of a store with low sales volume and routine operations, and is responsible for directing and supervising management associates in support of the General Manager. This position is also responsible for focusing on store level operational and personnel performance, monitoring business results of the assigned store in support of Operating Excellence, coaching and professional development of other store management and associates, being the central driving force for realizing and implementing operational changes, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management of which associate is capable of performing. This is an exempt position and typically reports to the Operations Director, depending on local requirements.
- Analyzes and manages financial results of the store to ensure maximum profits are balanced with customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction
- Ensures on a daily basis that the stores are open and staffed appropriately, the store is clean, inventory levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly
- Supervises the day to day activities of associates and assigns responsibilities for specified work
- Monitors and maintains all quality control records, to include ensuring quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Complies with company and franchise standards of operation procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies, and ensures on a daily basis that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Identifies hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other associate status change needs of the store
- Maintains effective communication and positive associate relations by ensuring all associate activities are performed in a timely and professional manner, to include performance reviews, progressive discipline, resolving associate relations issues, and managing incentive programs
- Provides the highest quality of customer service to the customers at all times, to include ensuring the proper training of all staff and supporting associates to ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Supports and enhances working relationships with partners, landlords and the community
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma; college degree in hospitality, restaurant management preferred; brand certification a plus
- Requires 2 years minimum of job-related experience in low volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related Management experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, customer service, services and quality standards required, equipment and operations standards required
- Demonstrates team management, delegation, issue resolution, coaching skills and ability to motivate others and act as a change agent
- Demonstrates organization and multi-project time/issue management
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost is part of Autogrill S.p.A., the world's largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. Along with the rest of the Autogrill Group, we are recognized industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. With 30,000 associates and revenues of more than $2.7 billion, we use our experience and global reach to offer travelers an unparalleled blend of local, regional and international brands.
We also offer a welcome respite along the motorways, at 99 Turnpike travel plaza stops in North America. With national and local restaurant brands in state-of-the-art facilities, we serve motorists and families driving on U.S. toll roads from Maine to West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Illinois, and in Canada from Windsor to Cornwall. An exciting example is the Delaware Welcome Center, a striking, 42,000 square foot facility that incorporates many elements of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards in design and construction, and sets a standard of its own in highway hospitality.
We invite you to tour our site and take a look at how we stay at the top of the game in delivering exceptional dining venues around the globe. www.hmshost.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 08:44:27 PDT