Relationship Manager (loan officer)
We are searching for Relationship Managers to join our dynamic team.
The Relationship Manager will be the principal point of contact with their assigned portfolio of clients.
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Familiarity with business financials
• Accounts receivable knowledge
• Good negotiating skills
• Excellent written and oral skills
• 3+ years of direct lending experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Direct responsibility over the supervision of approximately 25-30 asset based lending relationships
• Making decisions daily regarding the advances against accounts receivable and inventory.
• Mitigating risks with their clients
• Maintain a thorough understanding of each assigned account.
• Communicating both negative and positive trends to management
• Taking a leading role in ongoing client negotiations.
Come work for an extraordinary company! Earn a competitive base salary and incentive pay along with 100% paid premiums on health, dental and vision benefits!
We offer flexible hours, career development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, paid vacation time, free Friday lunches, awesome seasonal events and more!!
Our culture is one where people work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so!
Summit Financial Resources is a nationally recognized provider of working capital financing to small and medium sized businesses in a broad range of industries. With offices nationwide and 20 years of experience, Summit has established itself as of the premier companies in the industry.
Salt Lake City, UT
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:42:49 PDT