Product Manager - Freedom Plus
Product Manager - San Mateo, CA
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a Product Manager who will take on a key role in the continued development of FreedomPlus (www.freedomplus.com), an online lending service that offers unsecured installment loans to consumers. In this newly created position, he or she will focus on managing new features and enhancements for all the platforms used to support delivery of our lending service from sales to loan servicing. Among the initial priorities for this position will be the development efforts to build out our consumer-facing loan servicing portal, plus identification and definition of improvements to our operations team-facing Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will perform well in a geographically-distributed, cross-functional environment, including remotely-located product, engineering, and operations teams.
• Partner with operations teams (sales, credit and underwriting, servicing) to identify user needs and business requirements
• Specify engineering requirements based on business process flows and use case scenarios
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, UI/UX/design, QA) to execute product releases
• Define performance metrics, collect/analyze data, and report on product performance
• Prepare product roadmaps based on business and compliance needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
• BA/BS degree, preferably in a business or technical field
• One to three years of experience as a Product Analyst or Product Manager at a cloud-based company demonstrating the ability to deeply understand technology as well as business needs.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Familiarity with using SQL to perform complex queries and analyze data
• Prior work experience as a Product Analyst or Product Manager on the Salesforce.com platform
• Familiarity with financial service technologies
• Familiarity with loan management/servicing systems
• Experience with MySQL, Postman, SoapUI, and/or similar tools
Why work with us at Freedom Financial Network?
If you like working in a fast- paced, dynamic environment, then the Freedom Financial Network is the right place for you. Although we have been in business for more than a decade, we consciously cultivate a strong entrepreneurial culture that values individuals who take ownership, provide transparency and have integrity. We believe that great companies are built on great teams (made up of great people!).
Launched in 2002 by two Stanford classmates with a vision to build a corporate culture that balances the heart and the dollar sign, Freedom has grown to over 1600 employees spanning our 4 companies. Our mission is to provide consumers with the best solutions for their debt, mortgage, and lending needs.
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:35:05 PDT