General Manager - United States, MD, College Park
We're looking for someone exceptional to run our restaurant; a dynamic leader who is passionate about making a difference for our guests, and our team members, every single day. Are you a tenacious problem-solver with a knack for managing a restaurant P&L? Do you set high standards and rally your team to help you achieve them? Are you a collaborative and influential leader with a contagious spirit? If so, then we're so glad you've found us!
- Passionately lead your team in the execution of their duties
- Manage with integrity, and live the culture and beliefs of Noodles & Company
- Lead change confidently, rolling out company initiatives in your restaurant with full force
- Continually review restaurant operations to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Surprise every guest with the experience, every time, modeling the way for your team
- Give team members timely and actionable performance feedback, helping them to grow and improve
- Manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership, and recognize them for a job well done
- Strive to exceed company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Set a high bar for talent, and keep your restaurant staffed with the best possible team
- Facilitate the Leadership Development Program, My Road Trip, with your team, identify & foster future leaders
- Manage restaurant P&L by tracking expenses vs. annual budget
- Is wildly passionate about exceeding guest's expectations
- Able to convey messages clearly to a variety of audiences
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Handles sensitive information and situations with skill and discretion
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is accountable
- Works a schedule that supports the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Is at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three years restaurant/retail experience and two years of management experience
Job number: 540248
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: OH, Cincinnati, 3707 Isabella Avenue
REAL Food. REAL Cooking. REAL Flavors.
Since our first restaurant opened 20 years ago, we have always been about being real and giving families a comfortable space to come together and share a meal. You might be wondering, what does it mean to Noodles? So glad you asked. We are all about transparency (we cook in an open kitchen!) and only use real ingredients in our food. We are Made. Different.
We have close to 500 restaurants in 38 states. Come join us!
College Park, MD
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:59:54 PDT