Geotab Product Support Specialist - Bilingual
The Geotab USA Product Support Specialist is responsible for creating customer loyalty and satisfaction through one contact resolution of Geotab related inquiries. This role also serves as the coordinator for the Geotab USA "try-buy" program and assists new and existing customers via the deployment and implementation of devices and portals.
We are looking for candidates that are fluent in the following languages: German, Canadian French , Spanish, and Portuguese
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position. Successful performance of the Product Support Specialist role requires that an individual perform each of these duties in accordance with established performance standards. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Supports client by providing phone, chat, and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration, and product implementation.
- Provides detailed guidance to customers on how to troubleshoot devices, portal issues, and service outages
- Follows troubleshooting procedures and asks appropriate questions to properly diagnose issues before implementing corrective action
- Refers major hardware/software problems to Geotab for resolution and coordinates the deployment of replacement devices to customers to ensure minimal service interruption
- Responsible for entering try-buy orders and overseeing calls and questions relating to the Geotab USA try-buy program
- Oversees day to day responses to partners and customers relating to the Geotab USA try-buy program and performs try-buy order processing as needed
- Assists the Geotab USA Project Coordinator with management of the SB demo program and product staging as required.
- Coordinates with Project Coordinator on the RMA/Swap process for Geotab devices.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Geotab Experience Manager on billing and financial reporting or EFM (devices and accessories)
- Assists the Geotab USA finance team with monthly Geotab audits and research
- Documents all interactions with customers in the CRM (Salesforce) including problem, resolution and relevant customer information
- Meets department productivity and quality standards relating to calls, ticket documentation, customer feedback and overall maintenance of client service level agreements
- Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction, determine additional service requirements and obtain confirmation that the issue has been resolved in accordance with customer expectations
- Sends handwritten customer thank you cards to customers in accordance with company performance standards
- Serves as primary backup for the Project Coordinator role and Supports other departments within Geotab USA as needed
- Completes ongoing training to stay current on existing and new systems and products, develop new skills, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers
H.S. Education or equivalent required. Minimum of two or more years of customer service experience (experience in a call center environment is preferred). Demonstrated competency working in a Windows based environment including keyboarding proficiency in excess of 45 WPM. Expert level Excel skills including creation of pivot tables and reports. Internet savvy and accustomed to the use of automated systems. Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Exceptional relationship building skills. Demonstrated professionalism and poise (especially when dealing with frustrated or disgruntled customers). Ability to read, write and speak in English. Experience working with wireless or telecommunication technologies preferred.
Work requires on-going communication with others (in-person, online, and via phone). Requires the ability to deal with unpleasant, discourteous and angry people. Requires work with others in a group or team. Requires work with external customers or the public. May also require coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities.
Ability to work in a cubicle environment with multiple distractions and interruptions throughout the day. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Repetitive keyboarding motion/hand movements. Ability to listen to customers via phone and review customer history and information via computer.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of practices and processes for establishing and retaining customer relationships and creating customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting: Knowledge of processes and procedures for assessing device and network issues via directed questions and analytical thinking.
- Geotab Product Knowledge: Understanding of Geotab devices, accessories and portals including troubleshooting protocols and applications.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of the fleet management industry and overall usage of telematics within that vertical market.
- Business Systems: Ability to use technological tools and platforms including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, CRM and other software.
- CRM Documentation: Knowledge of best practices for documenting customer contacts and issue tracking.
- Communications: Knowledge of business writing, grammar and mechanics used in speaking and writing with customers and co-workers.
- Geotab USA Knowledge: Knowledge of the Geotab USA business including vision, mission, goals and objectives as well as business processes supporting the businesses overall strategy.
- Teamwork: Knowledge of tools, techniques and overall communication skills used to establish and maintain high-performance work teams.
- Business Acumen: Overall understanding of business processes, principles and techniques including call centers operations, financial processes and other relevant topics.
- We encourage an entrepreneurial approach, nurture a learning culture, encourage social engagement and above all, love technology
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Position requires use of headset/microphone
- Requires shift work
What else Geotab USA provides their staff
- Medical and dental benefits
- Bonus plan
- Professional Growth Plans
- Developmental Training Classes
- Company supplied lunches once a month
- Involvement in company sponsored charitable events
- Ability to earn additional PTO in our Star PTO program
- Flexible hours
- Company dress up days!
- Tons of fun!
For over a decade, Geotab has been a proven industry leader in the area of fleet management and vehicle tracking technology, also known as telematics. Geotab's advanced telematics is used to manage employee productivity and significantly reduce accidents. Geotab helps manage the maintenance, inventorying and fuel management of the company's fleet vehicles. Geotab data is open and is easily integrated into your IT systems to automate. Many Fortune 500 companies rely on Geotab's technology to provide measurable management data. Since Geotab provides end-to-end hardware and software solutions that are entirely scalable, both enterprise organizations and small-to-medium sized firms are active users. Geotab is the inventor and manufacturer of the products. These products are represented and sold worldwide through hundreds of partners. With over 100,000 daily users of Geotab software that processes over 600 million data points daily, Geotab has established itself as a world leader in helping businesses move forward.
Las Vegas, NV
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 15:50:30 PDT