Customer Success Manager
At Wiredrive, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the tens of thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day on our platform. We are a fast growing, privately-owned SaaS company with headquarters in Playa Vista. With over 1500+ customers worldwide, Wiredrive has become the application of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media. Wiredrive's client base is made up of the top global advertising agencies, television/movie production companies, post-production houses and brands.
In this customer success role, you will help manage the client experience, ensuring success throughout their lifetime. This role is a combination of education, support, and sales. This will include support emails and phone calls, bug logging/tracking, and thorough and timely follow up. You will provide customer insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales. To thrive in this role, you enjoy customer interaction and have a passion for solving tough issues. You are smart, disarming and resourceful.
- Maintain the day to day relationships with our customers, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities on key accounts
- Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients
- Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the Sales team
- Focus on customer health metrics to assure that each Wiredrive customer is effectively using the software to better their business goals
- Help to train & onboard new and existing customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with Wiredrive onboarding/strategy, announcing/promoting new products/features, and managing various questions regarding accounts
- Provide assistance to customers in user creation and system set up
- Responsible for the retention of revenue accounts and consistent high touch account management with current client base.
- Support tier 1 client technical issues in using Wiredrive
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase customer utilization and adoption (Upgrades)
- Generate new leads from Current Clients (Referrals/Cross Sell/Lead Gen)
- Increase customer renewals (Retention)
- Onboard customers within key 30 day window
THE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- EDUCATION: BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce (SFDC) or other B2B Success platforms highly preferred
- Working knowledge of how the web works, with a focus on understanding web video formats and encoding technologies
- Strong problem-solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to make swift, sound judgments; offering solutions to customers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player that thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Passion for cloud technology and how it helps business
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
At Wiredrive/MediaSilo, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the tens of thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day on our platform. Our companies recently came together to form a fast growing, privately-owned SaaS company with offices in Boston and Playa Vista. With over 1800+ customers worldwide, MediaSilo and Wiredrive have become the applications of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media. Our client base is made up of the top global advertising agencies, television/movie production companies, post-production houses and brands.
If you are up for a challenge and like to learn every day, this is the perfect time to join our combined organization. You will get both hands-on product marketing experience, as well as insight into brand strategy as we bring our two respected brands together to launch a new platform under a new banner. This role provides a blend of production, implementation and analysis, so if you have a hunger to dive in and get your hands dirty, learning new tools, forging relationships with other departments and making recommendations as to how we can improve, you are just the self-starter, jack-of-all-trades we are looking for.
Headquarters: Playa Vista, CA
Employees: 40+ with significant growth, across all divisions, over the last year.
Customers: Over 1800 + paying global customers including Nike, Beats by Dre, Red Bull, Universal Studios, ESPN, 72 and Sunny, Reebok, MTV, Lionsgate, Tory Burch, RPA and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:48:01 PDT