Construction Project Superintendent
We are seeking a Construction Project Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor degree in a related field plus three to five years experience in the construction industry or ten years of experience in a related position of commercial construction site management. Computer literacy is required, computer proficiency is desired. OSHA certification (30 hour program) is strongly preferred.
Seeking an AMAZING first-rate experienced Property Manager to manage multiple apartments in Cincinnati, OH. Central and West Side of city.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:26:07 PDT