Programmer 1 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Programmer 1 shall have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• One year related experience with an applicable programming language desired
• Under supervision able to write code, perform unit tests, and assist in system installation
• Demonstrated skill in languages such as CIC++, Java, Basic, Assembler, Ada, and others
• Familiar with operating systems such as SOLARIS and/or LINUX, MS Windows, VMS
• Experience using Top Down, Event Driven, and Object Oriented paradigms desired
• Entry level programmer to work with Software Engineers
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:51:30 PDT