Awesome Office Manager - Full Time
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supplies. Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors current supply stock levels and negotiates the purchase of office supplies, snacks, and office equipment for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Playing cool music on our Sonos
- Ensure the office and kitchen stay clean and organized
- Collect breakfast orders on Thursdays for Friday team meetings; also responsible for picking up the orders on Friday morning
- Answer phones and dispatch calls to technicians
- Handle shipping for office and technicians (including RMA's)
- Act as a backup dispatcher when needed - monitoring the unsorted queue and dispatching tickets to technicians
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Light CRM data entry
- Participate as needed in special department projects
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Google Apps
- Fun personality, good sense of humor
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as USPS, Federal Express and UPS online services
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lift approximately 20-25 lbs
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are an IT Services company that loves to have a lot of fun, all while working our asses off.
San Francisco, CA
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 08:52:43 PDT