Coordinator of Assessment and Accreditation - School of Education
The Ella Cline Shear School of Education invites applications for the position of Coordinator of Assessment and Accreditation. The Coordinator will take a primary role in data analysis and reporting, and development and submission of all accreditation reports with input from faculty and staff. The individual in this position will report to the Dean of the School of Education. Specific duties include:
• Coordinate the outcomes assessment of the school’s programs
• Archive materials related to assessment and accreditation
• Interface with external agencies to collect data
• Collaborate with faculty to prepare accreditation reports
• Coordinate accreditation efforts.
• Master’s degree in educational measurement and evaluation or quantitative research methods or closely related field
• Knowledge of, and/or experience with, formative and summative assessment needs of P-12 and higher education programs
• Experience with teacher education or administration of P-12 programs
• Demonstrated data management, analysis, and reporting skills
• Proficiency in using technology and software to facilitate outcomes assessments and/or research processes (e.g., SPSS, Assessment Data System software)
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
Special Instructions to Applicant
Applicants should be prepared to upload a cover letter addressing one’s qualifications for the position, a resume’ or CV, and unofficial copy of graduate transcripts. Applicants should also be prepared to supply contact information (email address) for three references. References will be contacted and invited to submit letters of recommendation at the time of application. To be guaranteed consideration, application must be completed by August 10, 2017.