Autonomy Teamsite Developer
Connections IT Serviced mission is to identify and retain the Best Talent available for our clients, as well as identify the ideal opportunity for our network of talent professionals. We are currently hiring Teamsite Autonomy Developers. This role will implement Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy suite of products. Ideal candidate should have experience architecting Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy/HP suite of products. Experience with installation and administration of TeamSite, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services, and LiveSite Display Services are essential to this role.
Position ID: cITs0259
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
Title: Autonomy Teamsite Developer
Required Skills Matrix
LiveSite Development, SitePublisher rules and components, LSCS, LSDS, TeamSite 6.7.x to 7.x, Workflow Modeler, FormsPublisher, Form API, CGI, XSLT, Content Management w Autonomy, XSLT, SQL Based DB Experience
Required Skills (MUST possess these required skills to be considered)
- Strong technician with solid experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy suite of products.
- Candidate must be a team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- MUST have LiveSite Development experience
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- MUST have deployed to LSCS or LSDS
- TeamSite Development experience in TeamSite 6.7.x to 7.x
- Development of complex workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts and CGI callouts
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- A working knowledge of JEE technologies.
- Some Windows administration
- Experience architecting Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy/HP suite of products.
- Installation and administration experience with TeamSite, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services, and LiveSite Display Services
- TeamSite Search
- IDOL Search
- XSLT experience
- Some database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or some other RDBMS.
- Windows Virtual Server experience
Connections IT Services
Talent Acquisitions Team
Connections IT Services is in the business of Aligning Strategy with Talent. Our mission is to identify, qualify, and retain the Best Talent for our clients as well as identify the ideal opportunity for our network of talent professionals. Our intimate understanding of our business clients corporate strategy and corporate culture allows us to vet opportunities that are in line with your technical and business expertise.
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 12:26:46 PDT