Restaurant / Food Service Manager
The Restaurant Manager delivers the Uncle Maddio's "SERVED WITH LOVE" promise by OPERATING a great restaurant, DEVELOPING an outstanding team and SATISFYING every guest. The manager trains, supports, and cares for their crew and pizza joint. The manager exemplifies our culture of "Served with Love".
Currently, we have two locations in Colorado (Aurora and Westminster) and are excited to speak with talented people like you. We are conducting in-person interviews Tuesdays and Saturdays between 2PM-5PM.
Please go to unclemaddios.com, WE'RE HIRING - select Aurora or Westminster, to fill out an application.
Restaurant Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Makes Awesome Pizza
• Hires Great People
• Operates a clean, safe and inviting restaurant
• Understands, meets, and exceeds restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; assisting in the preparation of financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by operating financing; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; monitoring financial controls; implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Attracts guests by implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Controls purchases and inventory by daily and weekly reporting; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions by consulting with the franchisor.
• Maintains operations by policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with guests; promoting "Served with Love".
• Accomplishes restaurant and human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Other Centered Leadership, Guest Orientation, People Development, Inventory Management, Decision Making, Training, Sales Growth, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Food Safety, Profitability, Quality Focus, Organization, Labor Management, Staffing, Employee Retention
At least 2 Years of supervisory experience in Restaurant or Retail, Fast Casual or QSR preferred, prior pizza management experience is a plus
HS Diploma or Equivalent, College Degree is a plus
18 Years of age
Drivers License, Reliable Transportation and Current Vehicle Insurance
Ability to meet physical requirements of position
Availability to work all hours of restaurant operations
Uncle Maddios offers Health and Dental Insurance to qualified FT Employees Uncle Maddio's is an EOE
Uncle Maddio's offers tremendous career opportunities. We take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Served with Love is our mission.
About Uncle Maddio's
UNCLE MADDIO'S IS A NEXT GENERATION PIZZA JOINT WHERE GIMME THE USUAL MEETS THE UNUSUAL, WHERE NOSTALGIA MEETS WHIM.
The history of pizza is a history of innovation, a history of creativity. We make every pie right in front of you with the highest quality ingredients. You tell us: a little more of this, a little less of that. Traditional pizza-making philosophy meets a modern pizza-making kitchen. Fresh. Fast. Personalized. The place where past meets present, where classic meets contemporary and modern meets tradition, is also the place where friends meet friends and family enjoys one another.
It's a place where you build the pizza ... without getting your hands dirty. You talk directly to the pizza maker and tell them exactly what you want. A little more of this. A little less of that. And can I add that too? Until it's exactly how you want it. It's a place where everything is fresh, from the pizza dough thats made in-store each day to the locally-grown veggies that are delivered every morning.
Its a place with almost limitless options. First you choose whether you want a handmade pizza, gourmet salad or foldwich. Our pizza has 3 different dough options, 6 different sauce options and over 45 different cheese, meat or veggie toppings. It's a place where all this comes together to make the perfect pizza. Your perfect pizza. So come to Uncle Maddio's and see if it's your kind of place.
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 12:20:22 PDT