Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Network Support Escalation Engineer will combine technical project implementation responsibilities with remote management support of multiple client networks of various sizes and levels of complexity. Since most of our clients rely on IT Solutions as their sole technology resource, this position requires handling a full range of tasks, from project design and deployment responsibilities to server troubleshooting to user desktop support on a regular basis. The Escalation Engineer must provide superior service with limited to no supervision consistently.
The individual we seek will be involved in various phases of projects, including analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of networking infrastructure. In addition, this individual will assist in advanced support of completed projects. Strong communication skills and professionalism are required as the position is customer facing. Time management ability is a must.
• 4+ years as a Project Network Engineer or Senior Network Administrator
• Proven track record of executing on multiple projects simultaneously
• Prefer IT consulting and project-oriented background
• Managed Services Provider experience is preferred
• Microsoft Certified Professional status, MCSE or MCITP preferred
Experience with Design, Installation, and Configuration in most or all the following:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Windows 2008/2012 Server, Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and including maintenance and support
- Expert level Microsoft Windows /Active Directory and related services
- Office 365 migration (E-mail, Lync).
- Server hardware configuration, including RAID, NIC teaming, iSCSI
- Exchange 2007 - 2016
- VMware vSphere 5.0 and above or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Firewall installation and configuration with Fortinet, Cisco ASA, or SonicWALL
- WAN/LAN configuration including T1 and MPLS
- Basic knowledge of Cisco/HP router and switch configuration, including VLANs and static routing
- SQL Server installation and configuration
- Wireless technologies, including current standards, authentication and authorization
- Corporate Antivirus Products (Symantec, Kaspersky, AVG)
- Imaging tools such as Ghost, Acronis, WDS, or CloneZilla
Additional Preferred Experience:
• Remote Desktop Services or Citrix XenApp
• Site-to-site and SSL client VPNs a plus
• Education on standard project methodologies
• iSCSI, SAS, and Fibre Channel SAN controllers and connectivity
• Mac OS
• Cloud backup solutions
IT Solutions takes a different approach than most IT companies. At ITS, every employee doesn't just act like an owner, every employee is an owner. Not just through stock options or public stock that anyone can buy. ITS employees own actual stock in the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). When ITS succeeds, they succeed. And every ITS employee knows that ITS only succeeds when our clients succeed.
Our employee-owners understand how a business operates, what's important to an organization's success, and how to control costs. And they apply those principles every day when it comes to your technology. We believe quick fixes to IT problems leave too much room for bigger headaches, and costs, down the road. As our name says, we're in business to provide long-term, comprehensive solutions for your IT needs that put your company in a position to prosper.
If you are looking for a workplace that puts equal emphasis on challenge and reward, that celebrates the success of the team without overlooking the contributions of the individual, that never stops striving to be the best technology company it can be, then look no further than IT Solutions.
We value dedication to the team and the clients above all else. When the best interests of the company and clients are aligned, then the partnership is strong and benefits are shared by all of our staff, our company, and most importantly our clients.
IT Solutions Earns 2015 Best Places to Work Award: http://www.itsolutions-inc.com/news-and-training/article/it-solutions-earns-2015-best-places-to-work-award/
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 06:21:13 PDT