CGI is seeking a Java J2EE Developer with 5+ years of relevant experience to perform analysis, design, development and unit testing of applications developed using IBM WebSphere suite including (IBM WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Process Server and MQ application).
In this role, you will be responsible for developing application code and resolving defects to implement business and technical requirements, for developing and executing unit test cases, for supporting the migration of code through various environments, and for supporting user testing.
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess 10+ years of relevant experience with the following:
• 3+ years of hands on Java/J2EE development and design experience database and scripting skills
• 3+ years of working with databases (MS SQL Server preferred), SQL, Hibernate.
• 3+ years of working with IBM WebSphere Message Broker or IBM WebSphere Process Server, MQ
• 3+ years of working with JBoss Application Server, Spring
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Experience integrating web-based applications to 3rd party applications (e.g., content management system, etc.)
• Able to collaborate with teammates on developing solutions but also to work independently to implement them
• Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development environments
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
At CGI, we are a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:41:43 PDT