Director of Admissions
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (TCSPP) is a not-for-profit, accredited institution with more than 4,300 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Southern California, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science since 1979. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences. TCSPP is opening a new location in Dallas, Texas, and is seeking a Director of Admissions for that location.
With responsibility for building enrollment for this new location, the successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player; with excellent organizational and management skills. He or she will have proven experience in creating positive changes and achieving benchmarks; the ability to foster collaborative relationships; the ability to effectively communicate with multiple constituents; excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills; and an ability to lead. The successful candidate is dynamic, self-motivated, able to multi-task, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional, and growing institution.
- Build a successful Office of Admission.
- Responsible for meeting enrollment goals and recruiting qualified classes.
- Responsible for personally recruiting the first class, and from there, building a team while continuing to personally recruit as needed.
- Implement the School's enrollment strategies and manage admissions activities to meet enrollment objectives.
- Monitor and manage individual and team performance
- Provide regular assessments and trainings.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with Academic Department Chairs and provide benchmarks, data and yield strategies to ensure goals are achieved.
- Oversee, manage and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events, as well as ensuring and assessing each events purposefulness and outcomes.
- Utilize internal and external data and information to develop and adjust strategy.
- Serve and participate on committees as requested or required by the Campus Director.
- Develop an outreach recruitment plan to establish the school in the community and within the region.
- Evaluate applications for admission.
- Manage and develop yearly regional admission budget.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Academic Program Directors, Financial Aid, Facilities, Student Support, Student Success, and the Office of the Registrar to enhance the transition experience from applicant to enrolled student.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding enrollment targets.
- Excellent organizational and management, and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to utilize data for market segmenting and data-driven decision making.
- Excellent public speaking, strong writing skills and effective organizational and planning capabilities are necessary.
- Experience in sales, staff management, as well as event planning/coordination.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends required.
- Must be able to represent, recruit and work within a diverse community.
- The successful candidate will have five years or more of admissions experience with progressive growth
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.