Senior Software Developer
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer. The Sr. Software Developer will perform analysis, design and coding of new features and functions with a cutting edge software engineering team in a dynamic collaborative environment. Full Stack Development, must be adept in web-based client-side development, business logic and data-tier coding.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Architect, design, code, unit test and fully implement and deliver application features with highest quality
• Create modular, scalable and testable sub systems which interface via well-defined end points using software engineering best practices such as unit testing, TDD, design patterns
• Implement, test, maintain and support software, based on technical design specifications
• Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
• Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide feedback
• Deliver information technology expertise to Business Projects - Identify relevant application system information and solutions based upon subject-matter expertise and experience.
• Assist with triage and resolution of issues from customers and internal users
• Work independently to plan, prioritize, and complete high complex critical priority work assignments, as a member of a project team.
• Participate in and/or lead architecture and code reviews
• Promote Continuous Improvement by identifying process inefficiencies and quality improvements
• Lead or participate in other projects or duties as assigned.
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Understanding of relational databases, experience with SQL Server, writing SQL and T-SQL or similar
• Strong analysis and design skills required especially with SOA, SaaS applications
• Ability to multitask and do in-depth troubleshooting, application debugging
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
• Able to identify root cause of system issues and determine short and long term resolutions
• Must possess demonstrated technical and leadership skills in a fast paced development environment
• Thorough understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, DI / AOP frameworks, asynchronous and event-driven development, well versed in testing methodologies, experience writing unit and functional tests
• Ability to influence and negotiate when faced with opposing views or resistance
• Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills
• Skilled in working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, strong client service focus
• Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Experience and Training:
• 7+ years experience in application development
• 5+ Years Experience implementing n-tiered, distributed systems across different Hardware/Operating System platforms required
• Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes
• Experience with complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Experience with Subversion version control, Team City builds, and automated testing preferred
• B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent education and experience
King of Prussia, PA
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:26:59 PDT