Software Engineer - Web Developer
Small Software-as-a-Service company is looking for software engineers to join our team. We have a web-based healthcare practice management and are creating the next generation of our product.
- Web-based development experiment
- Java/Tomcat (or similar server side technology)
- MySql (or other relational database)
- Design and Develop Software
- Convert business requirements into software specifications
- Develop software specifications into working software using Procentive's coding and architectural standards.
- Document software functionality, architecture, and source code
- Submit work product to code reviews for improvement
- Troubleshoot Procentive's software
- Investigate software problem's in Procentive's products
- Debug, fix, and enhance Procentive software
- Track issues and bugs in tracking database
- Mentor and Educate
- Assist new and existing Procentive staff in understanding software architecture, function, source code, and standards.
- Participate in code reviews to improve others' work product and skills.
- Improve Procentive's Technology
- Research new technologies and methodologies to improve Procentive's products and practice.
- Work with team to improve Procentive's standards and practices.
This job is full-time and onsite. If you need to telecommute, please don't apply.
Our practice management and EHR software and services support behavioral, mental and chemical health providers, large and small.
Based in the Midwest, we have a diverse customer mix of for-profit and non-profit entities providing behavioral health and human services, including mental health, chemical dependency/substance abuse, and social services.
Our clients are the basis for the ongoing refinement of our practice management software for mental health that we believe to be superior to anything available at any price.
Saint Paul, MN
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 08:33:54 PDT