Senior Java Engineer - Integration
We are looking for Senior Java Developer for mutual funds assets management company in Boston MA.
Job Type - Full Time
Salary - Base 100-130k per year + benefits
Interview Process: Face to Face required after the phone interview. Local candidates preferred.
Client - Fund Management Company
• Has strong programming background with experience in enterprise level applications.
• Ability to gather requirements from business partners and implement solutions for the same.
• Ability to design solutions through best practices of design patterns taking into account future scalability and changes as needed.
• Ability to think creatively to offer innovative solutions for our business needs
• Participate in unit and regression testing during every release.
Experience in the following technologies:
• 5+ years of IT experience and 4+ years with senior level programming with strong integration experience
• Desire to work in fast-paced delivery-focused environment
• Strong business, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Proactive in solving business and/or technical problems
Technical Skills Required:
• 5+ years of web application development experience required
• Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, REST, Web services)
• Spring framework and hibernate is must.
• Knowledge of JBOSS , Tomcat, apache
• Experience with Hibernate or ORM
Java J2ee Spring Struts hibernate JDK
Asset Management Funds
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:48:05 PDT