Our client is looking for a Software Developer to perform moderately complex product designs, systems analysis, and programming activities as defined by the product managers, subject matter experts, or customers under minimal supervision.
As a member of the software development team, the Software Developer will contribute to the analysis, design and coding of new features and functions with a cutting edge software engineering team in a dynamic collaborative environment. Primary emphasis is in the client-side development arena, additional responsibilities involving full stack development are included.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, code, test, maintain and support software, based on technical design specifications
- Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide feedback
- Design and code new system functionality using software engineering best practices
- Deliver well designed and tested software and effectively manage problem tickets from internal and external users and participate in projects as a software developer
- Work independently to plan, prioritize, and complete moderately complex critical priority work assignments, as a member of a project team.
- Assist customer support with technical problems and questions
- Participate in architecture and code reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, TRAITS:
- Experience and skilled with Microsoft stack (C#, .Net, SQL Server, IIS), REST Web Services and supporting protocols, XML and JSON data formats
- Knowledge of and ability to apply design patterns and test driven development
- Refactors code, ensures quality, writes readable - maintainable - tested code, good attention to detail, disciplined in approach, patient, collaborative, gets things done
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a scrum team employing an agile process
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, strong client service focus
- Ensures that system functionality is successfully implemented and monitored to ensure quality
- Able to debug problems and deliver short and long term solutions
- Ability to generate and present ideas to a team when designing solutions, listen to opposing points of view and come to consensus
- Understanding of relational database schemas, proficient in SQL, T-SQL languages and use of ORM framework(s)
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with SaaS modeled applications, OpenID and OAuth and cloud computing preferred
- Proficient in working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- 5+ years experience in application development
- 2+ Years experience with MVC, AngularJS, jQuery and test driven development
- Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes
- Experience with complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with Subversion version control, Team City builds, and automated testing preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent education and experience
King of Prussia, PA
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:16:21 PDT