Director Of Nursing/RN, Nursing Supervisor for Home Care Agency
We are seeking an Full Time Director of Nursing/RN, Nursing Supervisor. B.S.N. required with at least 5 years experience as an RN, and at least 2 years in the Home Care setting in a supervisory position. A Minimum of 2 years experience in hospice, med/surg or ICU experience preferred. This Individual should be able to Multi Task and become part of our Dynamic TEAM! Experience with the accreditation process a PLUS! New Jersey RN License required.
Salary Negotiable- Team Environment- Flexible Hours- Great Client base!
- Handle "On Call" client issues after hours and maintain care plans to company's service standards.
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status, Intake assessments, and Chha Supervisory visits following regulations for Home care service firms in the State of NJ.
- Great Computer Skills and Fast Learner
- Reliability, Positive Attitude and Team Player
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Experience in Home Health -Accreditation process a PLUS!
- Ability to build rapport with caregivers and clients
SYNERGY HomeCare Metro & Hudson NJ is one of the fastest growing non-medical home care companies in New Jersey. We service 90 cities & towns in New Jersey within all of Hudson, Union & Essex counties and parts of Passaic & Morris Counties as well. We provide care for individuals of all ages, providing only the highest-quality companionship, homemaking and personal care services.
If you are interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare, please visit our web site at www.synergyhomecare.com. For the opportunity to grow with a successful organization and realize your potential, please respond to this ad.
* No Recruiters Please!
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:08:14 PDT