Architectual Draftsman - Residential
Sea Pointe Construction is looking for an Architectural Draftsman to help design our residential remodeling projects. We specialize in mid to high-end residential remodeling including whole home renovations, additions, kitchens, and baths. This position will be responsible for as-builts, proposed project plans and full construction documents. This position will work closely with our structural engineers and in-house interior designers.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working on single family residential projects such as wall removals, revised space plan configurations and residential room additions. Development of drawing sets from as-builts through full construction documents and construction administration will be necessary for all projects. The following is a short list of requirements:
- AutoCAD or Chief Architect Drafting experience
- 3-D Rendering experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- College education, with a BA Arch or comparable
- At least 3-5 years drafting experience, with experience in creating construction documents
- Excellent organization and client communication skills
- Excellent at coordination of project deliverables, construction details, and project schedules
- Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch-up, or Revit Experience
- City permitting experience
- Experience with HOAs/neighborhood review boards, planning, zoning, etc.
HOURS + PAY:
-5 days/week, 8:30am to 5:00 pm in our Irvine, CA office
- Holidays; Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance & 401K
Sea Pointe Construction is a nationally recognized Design/Build residential remodeling firm servicing Orange County specializing in residential remodeling including additions, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home remodels since 1986.
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:58:48 PDT