Warehouse Supervisor - Weekend Shift
We are seeking supervisor for Weekend Shift!
Trains and directs a group of warehouse associates in the movement of merchandise through the department within specified productivity, cost, and quality standards.
4 ten hour days: 6:00am-4:30pm Th-Sun
Off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday weekly
1. Assigns, directs, and monitors the work of warehouse associates.
2. Designs and implements work methods and procedures to increase productivity and improve service within an assigned department.
3. Motivates associates to ensure that predetermined productivity, cost, and quality standards are achieved or exceeded.
4. Ensures safety and housekeeping.
5. Trains new employees.
6. Prepares and submits daily and weekly paperwork.
7. Recommends daily manpower requirements based on volume and be involved in the hiring process.
1. Utilizes experience, intelligence, and ingenuity in developing new strategy on the expeditious movement of merchandise.
2. Ensures uniform execution of policies and procedures to all warehouse employees.
3. Works within facility budgets.
4. Disciplines associates in accordance to company policies.
5. Recommends termination to facility management of warehouse employees.
6. Recommends extraordinary achievers for merit increase consideration.
7. Recommends modifications or innovative ideas to operations manager in order to improve merchandise handling procedures.
1. Minimum formal education: Associate's degree in Business or Logistics.
2. Minimum job content knowledge: Basic knowledge of economy of motion techniques. Ability to handle people under high-stress situations.
3. Minimum experience: One (1) year of distribution or manufacturing experience.
4. Specific jobs that could prepare an individual for this job: Work managing or supervising in a production environment; Operations Scheduler; Merchandise Coordinator, Loss Prevention Supervisor.
Power Stop Extreme Performance brake rotors and pads were first introduced in California in 1995 as a problem solver for the toughest brake challenges. Power Stop is committed to providing the safest and most effective braking solutions for its customer at an affordable price.
Power Stop set the standard when it introduced its first performance brake kit, the 1-Click Brake kit in 2011. Power Stop offers a complete line of application specific brake kits that includes as applicable: performance brake rotors, disc brake pads, brake hardware, brake sensors and calipers.
The Powerstop 1-Click Brake Kit has revolutionized the way consumers purchase their brake parts and take the stress and guesswork out of selecting the right pad and rotor combination while delivering maximum performance and reliability. Don't just Stop ...Power Stop!
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:01:01 PDT