Marketing Specialist needed to help organize and implement all methods of marketing and outreach to existing client base for a multi-store retail organization.
I. Position Requirements and Goals:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing marketing strategy using print media, online marketing, social media outreach and other effective methods of consumer engagement.
- Supervision of merchandising and product placement in walk-in locations.
II. Knowledge and familiarity with the following skill sets are preferred:
- Consult with managerial or supervisory personnel
- Conduct research on work-related topic
- Perform general financial analysis
- Use knowledge of economic trends
- Communicate visually or verbally
- Conduct or attend staff meetings
- Develop budgets
- Develop or maintain database - -
- work as a team member
- Evaluate performance of employees or contract personnel
- Assign work to staff or employees
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
- Estimate product demand
- identify potential markets
- Analyze sales activities or trends
- Conduct market research
- Develop marketing strategy
- Monitor consumer or marketing trends
- Help develop pricing strategy
III. Compensation and Benefits
- 35k - 45k + annual bonus upon stated goal fulfillment
- Individual medical insurance at 100% after 6 months of employment
Our operation occupies a special role as a merchant marine ship supplier based along side our retail store geared toward crew inside Port Everglades and Port Canaveral. These are one of the 2 biggest cruise ports in the world where we have the honor of being the port's only crew center. Our company is seeking highly energetic and people with an interest in retail and the desire to work in a fast pace environment while engaging with people from all parts of the word.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 08:18:21 PDT