Vice President, Enterprise Accounts
Vice President, Enterprise Accounts - Judge Technology Solutions
Judge Technology Solutions - A Global Provider of Technology and Consulting and Staffing Solutions
The Judge Group, ranked the 12th largest IT staffing firm in the United States, is seeking a Vice President, Enterprise Accounts to hunt and break new business in the Mid-Atlantic region. This is a strategic sales role focused on selling our portfolio of technology, talent and learning solutions across various industries including the financial, healthcare and life sciences sectors.
- Hunting and breaking national/enterprise accounts in the region.
- Developing strategic account strategies and solutions for our clients, as well as influencing account growth within our existing enterprise accounts on an international basis.
- Integrating the entire portfolio of services across Judge, providing a coordinated communication, management and delivery approach for national and international clients.
- Work in concert with executive leadership and EVP, Sales in leading and facilitating regional Strategies and action plans for the Enterprise Accounts Program.
- Cultivate and expand existing strategic accounts through frequent communication and executive/senior level client visits and working with local teams to develop new opportunities.
- Evaluate potential business opportunities by leveraging existing successful client projects, networks and initiatives.
- Lead efforts to develop national accounts into global accounts
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 7 years of professional services experience, development of a sophisticated penetration plan and account strategies.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop business relationships.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business
- Secure qualified opportunities from existing and new clients
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 3+ years in an Account Executive role within professional services
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record - Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national and/or mid-market accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What Judge will provide you?
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- A well formulated career with exceptional opportunity for growth
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- 4500+ consultants internationally
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
Below is a breakdown of average incomes by Judge Account Executives who were employed for the entire year of 2015:
- 12% of our Account Executives earned over $250,000
- 8% of our Account Executives earned between $200,000 and $250,000
- 22% of our Account Executives earned between $150,000 and $200,000
- 24% of our Account Executives earned between $100,000 and $150,000
- 7% of our Account Executives earned between $80,000 and $100,000
- 16% of our Account Executives earned between $60,000 and $80,000
- 11% of our Account Executives earned between $50,000 and $60,000
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
About The Judge Group:
The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing solutions, corporate training and human capital management. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 4,500 professionals and a network of locations across the United States, Canada and Asia. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 650-0035.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
Director of Talent Acquisition
email@example.com or 484-420-2283
About The Judge Group:
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions.
New York, NY
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 11:07:54 PDT